Italian Cultural Institute HK
Multiple design and art exhibitions at Art Basel Hong Kong and others major venues
<Milan - Hong Kong Design: New forms and Functions in Parallel with Italian Iconic Works> is an exhibition featuring the results of a meticulous research project by leading young Italian designers and students from three Hong Kong universities, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong Design Institute and Hong Kong Baptist University. Initiated by Italian Cultural Institute in Hong Kong in collaboration with 5Vie Network / Associazione NMG and curated by Mr.Lawrence studio, the exhibition ran from 26th March to 4th April, 2021 at the Pao Galleries at the Hong Kong Arts Centre.
<Italians>, a collective booth of 8 leading Italian galleries, at Art Basel Hong Kong 2021, running from May 21 to May 23 2021, with preview days on May 19 and 20, 2021. The initiative comes as a strong institutional support for Italian businesses, particularly in the arts, amidst the global pandemic. It also marks the debut of Italian Style, a larger initiative to celebrate Italian art, design, and fashion.
The 8 galleries are: Alfonso Artiaco from Naples; Cardi Gallery from Milan; Galleria Continua with venues in San Gimignano, Beijing, Boissy-le-Châtel, Havana, Paris, Rome and São Paulo; Massimo De Carlo with branches in Milan, Hong Kong, London and Paris; Maggiore from Bologna; Franco Noero from Turin; Mazzoleni with locations in Turin and London; and Rossi & Rossi with headquarters in Hong Kong and London.
What We Did:
- Provided consultation on conceptualization, design, logistics, production and promotion of the exhibitions
- Coordinated internal and external communications between parties in Hong Kong and Italy
- Edited and translated all exhibition texts
- Designed key visuals, signages, posters and social media posts
- Oversaw production, setup and dismantle of exhibition
- Provided PR support to spread the messages about the exhibitions
Hong Kong Arts Centre;
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre